Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Southern Utah Day 2








Native American Granaries



Day 2 in Moab. I spent Saturday running and shooting. Some good shots came from it that I was happy about. I saw the most beautiful, awe inspiring sunset I have ever seen in my life. The sunset shots are not edited in anyway. No photo shop, no auto correct. Pure, raw, and amazing. It popped up out of no where. It was very cloudy and the sun set behind the mountains. I packed up my gear and started the hike back down then I saw the pink glow appear on the horizon, then I started running back to the top. By that time the sky started to turn red. I really learned the meeting of hurry up and wait, then hurry and wait again. It truly was breath taking... Hope you enjoy:





God damn right it's hard being a gangster!

2 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

Wow... awesome! Andy...
Looks really good! Any idea 50D cost?! Ha... Your post make my desert dream fueled up!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks mark, I will work with the 20d for a while, then in a few years take bryans 50d off his hands :-)