Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Southern Utah Day 3, 20d

These were the shots over the 3 days from my new Canon EOS 20D. It was my first time shooting with it and I have so much to learn! I really enjoyed the experience the camera is great! I am sure I will only get better with practice and a little help from my friends with similar passions.

Being alone camping at night is boring, you can only drink SO much PBR. So playing with the camera is a good way to pass the time.
the Big Dipper
sunrise

sunset

what a great view from my tent to wake up to
sunrise

That is right I do have the longest legs in the West
filming the sunrise
I hope you enjoyed this post and the others from Southern Utah. I only hope to get better with my cameras, get better shots, and even better vistas.

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

Very cool Andy! I love them all!
Can wait to see some water shot this year! I will tie some secret Randy flies!