Monday, September 22, 2008

September fishing

I left the house a little after 6am.
I was excited to hit the water, I was not excited about waking up or driving, so the snooze button was utilized once, or actually twice.
Hit the pavement with plenty of coffee, donuts, lunch, and watched a beautiful sunrise.
Arrived at the spot, and better yet all alone.
My goal of the day other than having fun, catching fish, enjoying nature, avoiding large mammals, and not falling in was to catch a few fish big enough to use my new net that I got
for my birthday.
All objectives were met.
I got home closer to 9pm, very long day but so worth it!
Great Success!

2 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

ha... ghost net! I bet fish felt the magic power too... "dart right in". Good work! Keep all the great photo coming...Yes, I am fishless... and am begging you guys for some FF food... : P

Forrest said...

very nice