Sunday, September 28, 2008

End of September

Waking up early in my tent I looked at the time, 4:00 am, 38 degrees, brrrr cold. I rolled over and waited for my alarm to wake me up. Two and a half hours later and awake I quickly dressed myself in all my warm clothing and started to make the juice of life... coffee. Followed by oatmeal and rigging my gear for the day.
All geared up and ready to go. It got into the high 70's, then it rained, hailed, wind gusts and even snowed slightly.
the colors of fall
the pig of the day
same pig
last one of the piggy
the only cutty of the day

A Starburst bag of colors
Fall is here, thanks to a storm in the east and sunset in the west the light was great for this shot!

5 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

ha.... glad you post the dink photo... as well as the monster brown! Great report Andy!

Don't know when my life will turn into this kind.... ah....
it's about lab work time now... : (

Anonymous said...

Haley, Some very nice shots you have their! Aren't days like that what it's all about! Keep up the great posts (I've been enjoying them).

Anonymous said...

Thanks Scott, thanks for the comment, I'll try and keep posting, which means I will try and keep fishing :)

BG said...

Solo trip eh?!Atta boy Andy!... someone sure taught you well ; )

Anonymous said...

Yes, someone did teach me well. I think that is why I went where I went, back to basics, back to making better casts, and damn did you see that brown? :)