Sunday, June 8, 2008

June Camping


Hit the same spot I've hit all season, the best thing is it keeps getting better. The worst thing was my batteries in my camera died so no photographic evidence. Any ways, measured up the fish I did catch and topped out at 16.5 " rainbow, followed by a 15 " and so on. The lake did not produce with the spinning rod, but the river was on fire, even some of the dry. (about 4) the rest came off my own BCW killer again, I think it is time to tie some more of those. The first morning we woke to a snow storm and high winds, the winds kept at it all weekend, but Sunday turned out to be sunny and great fishing. Next time I will remember extra batteries for the camera and will grab the camcorder off the floor before I leave, duh...

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

Nice report! Andy

There is times flies will outfish spinning... lol... I guess fish just want the light touch, sometimes...

The first trout always is the best! I still remember the whole scene that I got my first trout from the provo. 5 incher Brownie...