Monday, May 10, 2010

First Fish of 2010

Out for my first venture in search of fish, beautiful landscape, and adventure. Naturally, my first stop produced many fish, I could spot them from the shoreline. They swam in swarms of flashing red and silver. They owned this high mountain lake. However they were rude, stubborn, and unwelcoming hosts... they would not bite anything! I threw everything at them to no avail. Had I some 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene I would have been scooping them up by the dozen. Short of that, I bailed and headed out.
I happened upon a spot that Yoda had told me about years back that I could never find. A stream about 3 feet wide... and full of fish!
First fish of the 2010.
First fish on a dry of 2010.
After I insured that I would not get a white stripe down my back I headed out in search of slightly bigger fish.

Catch & ...release.

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

Cool! Finally you are fishing! Keep them coming andy!
beautiful fish!