Saturday, April 25, 2009

Napa, CA


Oak barrels being being prepared at the cooperage we visited. Very cool.
Some amazing stain glass at Beringer Estates.







Old old hand carved barrels in the caves behind Beringer.










The award winning blend B.A. (Bad Attitude) by Brett & Andy at Chateau St Jean. We took the 5 varietals that go into the Cing Cepages and made our own blends. We won!
All the tools for the perfect blend, BA.

Got to go on another vineyard trip. This time to Napa and Sonoma, CA. Bitchin' for sure!

It was an experience for sure, maybe one in a life time. If I had been treated this well my whole life you might be calling me Ceasar. Really, Beringer/Fosters/Limestone out did any experince I have had before. Thats not to say any trip before this was not spectacular, it was just different. It was the attitude of the people we met, their attitude towards life, wine, friendship, and all else...cool, like the other side of the moon. Excited to go back for sure.

2 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

Andy,

Those antique paintings and decorations are so COOL! I really love those style!! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Andy. I need to go drunk biking in Napa sometime before I kick it. Can you send the pics you took from Syd's bday weekend? Miss you!