Saturday, January 3, 2009

12 inches of fresh

fs cab 5 almost there
solid method
I don't know how or why I grabbed there, but it threw me off, ok it was the jumps fault too!
12" of fresh snow fell over night. Today turned into the best day of the season for me. Really good lines, good snow, good friends, good jumps, etc. I was trying to spin on everything and I landed my first fs cab 540, yeah for me! I fell 2 of the 3 times I tried, redemption manana. The day started off early, especially after my late night. Then, I picked Kristian up @ 7:20. We headed to the canyon and:stuck behind the plows the entire way up.

It made us miss first tram, but we got the 2nd one, which was better b/c by ten they had opened up Great Scott and the cirque. The rest of the day went with Krisitan and I switching back and fourth with the camera. It wrapped up with a meeting of a few minds in the Tram Club.

No comments: