Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11 snowboarding

Oh yeah, it's that time of year, bikini skiing time that is. Usually it's some 17 year old girl hopefully 18 that you can only look at through some deep tinted , reflective goggles. Sadly this cougar was letting it all hang out.72 degrees in the city, hell yeah I'd be driving my Porsche up to the bird if only I had one.
Forrest gets some air.

It is very near yet so far away from the end of snowboard season. October-November-December-January-February-March-April-May-and counting.
8 months of snowboarding and a good chance that June will see the lifts running again at Snowbird. Could fourth of July weekend involve the shred? Only time will tell. With a 129" base remaining it's looking very possible...

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

should I give you a silly comment?!
No... I laugh out loud instead...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... AWESOME POST ANDY!! The post that make people feel good to be alive!